Often it is worthwhile modernizing and revitalizing existing plants even before the end of the technical life expectancy of the single components because in many plants there is considerable potential for optimization.
- System testing as well as fault diagnosis and troubleshooting for: Turbines, Machine valves, Generators, Catchments and waterways, Hydraulic systems, Automation and control systems, Mechanical and electrical protection, Excitation systems, SCADA systems
- Optimization of existing plants built by Troyer or other manufacturers
- Modernization of power plants through the restructuring or replacement of installed components
- Automation of plants and catchments
- Manufacturing and supply of spare parts