The ball valve is a durable shut-off device that is individually designed and manufactured by our technicians. Shutoff is achieved by means of a perforated ball which rests against the body on maintenance-free dry sliding bearings. The ball valve is available with nominal diameters between DN 100 and DN 1000 and nominal pressure of up to 100 bar.
- Compact design, e.g. through vertical installation of the hydraulic cylinder
- Eccentric mounted ball
- Drinking water-compatible sealing rings made of synthetic material between the ball and casing
- Ball valve with support plates from DN 200 – Ball valve with mounting flange from DN 400
- The counterweight can be mounted either on the right side or the left
- All our ball valves are subjected to the following tests: pressure testing, including torsional testing, non-destructive testing of the individual components (MT, PT, VT)