Place Place Phone Phone Mail Mail Opening Hours Opening Hours Shop Shop Secure Secure Restaurant Restaurant Person Info Calendar Info Room Info Other Info Adress Info
header-csr

History

The energy from the future
comes from the past

Werk_AO_Maisonettes_02

2020

ISO 45001

stanton_referenz 1

2018

Delivery of the first turbines with a rated capacity of over 30 MW

2017

2017

Refurbishment of the office building

2015-W3

2015

Opening of third factory building (150 employees)

2014-Guatemala

2014

Equipping of power plants in Guatemala and the Ukraine

2014-OHSAS

2014

BS OHSAS 18001 certification

2011

2011

Third generation takes over running of the company: Simone Bressan, Stefan and Norbert Troyer

2010

2010

“Turbinenbau Troyer GmbH” company becomes “Troyer AG”

2005

2005

Delivery of the first turbine with a rated capacity of over 5 MW

2002

2002

ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification

2000

2000

Relocation from the Via Brennero plant to the Campi di Sotto industrial zone (50 employees)

1993

1993

Company taken over by Maria Luise, Herbert and Ernst Troyer

1984

1984

Construction of the first power plant with an output of over 1000 kW

1968

1968

Construction of the first power plant with an output of over 100 kW

1942

1942

Delivery of the first hydroelectric power plant

1934

1934

Foundation of the “Elektromechanische Werkstätte Valentin Troyer”